Thursday, September 20, 2007

God Bless Our Son

Jeremy deploys today for Iraq. We love our son and are very proud of him. Our prayers are with him every second of every minute of every hour of every day.

GOD WILL DO THE REST

I asked the Lord to bless you
As I prayed for you today,
To guide you and protect you
As you go along your way.

His love is always with you,
His promises are true,
And when we give Him all our cares
You know He will see us through.

So when the road you're traveling on
Seems difficult at best,
Just remember I'm here praying

And GOD WILL DO THE REST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, I'll keep Jeremy in my prayers. I love the quote, it is so honest and true. I know your family is really proud of Jeremy and so are we. I don't like the war at all, but I think that if we didn't do something they were going to do alot more damage to our country. But I think the Iraq's are not holding up there end. We should have already been out of there, but that's my opinion.
Susan Luce