Sunday, May 4, 2008

Chloe's 9th Birthday

Chloe turned 9 years old on May 4. This weekend for her birthday, Chloe had a slumber party..her first ever! Courtney, Katelynn, Casie, and three of Chloe's friends from school and church stayed overnight. Debbie had pizzas and lots of snacks, but asked if I would stop by and lend some ideas to entertain seven giggling little girls. When I arrived around 6:30 p.m., Debbie and Gary looked exhausted! I couldn't help but laugh! The night had just begun! The girls wanted to play in make-up and listen to Hannah Montana CDs, so we marched upstairs to Chloe's bathroom. They were so silly! I had such a good time! Before that evening, I didn't know anything about Hannah Montana other than she was Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter and had a show on the Disney Channel. I listened to ALL- and I do mean ALL- of her songs...over and over and over again! I had to get out of there! I stopped by Saturday afternoon to help Debbie carry all the girls swimming in an indoor, heated pool. After a couple hours everyone was water-logged and we went home to begin setting up for Chloe's birthday party later that afternoon. Here are pictures from the slumber party.

No comments: