Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Tea at the First Presbyterian Church

(This is from a friend that sent this to me on Jeremy's behalf.)


Bonnie --
I thought that you might enjoy this -- I went to the annual Christmas Tea at the First Presbyterian Church yesterday with my mother-in-law as guests of Woody's aunt and cousin. They had decorated the table at which we sat. The theme this year was the songs of Christmas. Woody's aunt decided that they needed to do "I'll be home for Christmas," so they did a two part diorama of the Iraq war, with GI Joe with a Hummer under a palm tree in the desert reading a letter, and his wife back home also reading a letter with a Christmas tree decorated with yellow ribbons. I thought it was so neat! It made me think of Jeremy and his new wife, so I asked Woody's cousin to take a picture of the table and email it to me so that I could share it with you, and maybe you could share it with them, if you want to.
Let him know that our thoughts and prayers are with him, and with his wife also.
Tina



No comments: