Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Morgans and Vandivers


Momma & Papa Shows, Mark & me, John & Cynthia and Eddie and Aicila enjoyed Thanksgiving Day dinner at Steve and Tiffany's house. Wayne and Marlene were there as were Kerry & Karen and their family. Tiffany's friend from Japan ate her first Thanksgiving dinner with us. Tiffany stayed with this young lady when Tiffany was an exchange student in Japan. Tiffany is now teaching a culinary arts class; she says she has about 70 students in three classes. Donna and Matt and their family celebrated Thanksgiving in Arkansas with Matt's family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God has the greatest sense of humor. I enjoyed looking through Jeremy's Blog. I seldom take time for things like this especially on a Monday. I know you are so proud of him. As I looked through I had an "oh my goodness" moment. Your in-laws David and Barbara went to Perritte long ago. They were very close friends of my sister Loretta and Delbert Chappell. They were very active at Perritte way back. I see Barbara occasionally and we always catch up. Think so much of them. Mark looks like his dad now that I realize this. I just didn't put it together until now.

I so enjoyed working with you at Chrysalis. We have such a big "faith family" serving our Lord!!

Karen Muckleroy (back then) Swenson